Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Closer Look at the Desert Rats

Here is what I currently have and plan to build for the British force.  Most of the vehicles are from the fantastic 20mm Modern Range by Britannia with a few plastic models.  The foot troops are almost exclusively 20mm Liberation Brits from the 1990s range of which I have approximately a Platoon with a couple of Milan ATGM Teams.

2x Trumpeter Challenger I Mk 3 Tanks
3x Britannia Warrior IFVs
1x Britannia FV432
2x Britannia CVR(T) Scimitar
1x Liberation CVR(T) Striker
1x Airfix Landrover with soft top
1x Airfix Landrover with hard top
1x Airfix Bedford 4tonner
1x Airfix CVR(T) Scorpion

I added the wheeled vehicles because they were on sale, could not resist.  Might use them in a planned tabletop campaign at some point in the future.

Will try and post pictures of the entire bunch in the next few days, before I start building and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment