Saturday, January 30, 2016

Battle of Khafji Miniature Wargame Scenario

In honor of the 25th anniversary of the start of the Battle of Khafji during the 1991 Gulf War, here is a quick scenario covering the US Marine engagement at Observation Post 4.  This scenario is part of a larger book I have been working on, written largely for Battlefield Evolution Modern Combat (I know I know, I hear you) miniature rules but can be adapted to other modern rule sets.  I have enclosed a series of proposed modifications to the original set, hopefully making a slightly better game.  They are relatively simple changes, hope you enjoy. 

Khafji Observation Post 4







A few pictures from this scenario played a few years ago.








2 comments:

  1. Great scenario- I think between a friend and myself we have enough toys to give a it a run through ourselves.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pete
      Thanks for the positive comment. Hope you guys enjoy the game. Let me know any questions you may have. More than happy to clarify anything that's confusing. It's been a couple years since playing this scenario last.

      Delete